New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Just joined last week and figuring things out! Logging my food and workouts! It has been great so far! Would love some accountability!

Just finished a 2,5 mile run, much slower than I used to be but I did it! enkrknkvgugb.jpeg
now headed for weights! So far so good!

Replies

• GettingCut70
    GettingCut70 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Consider it done!
  • Ange_Lena
    Ange_Lena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job on the run! Running is hard!! Lol. Do you have a specific goal, or is this more of maintaining and a healthier lifestyle? I’m looking for an accountability partner, if you’re interested. You can add me as a friend, if so (I’m new to this and haven’t quite figured it out yet, haha).
    Either way, keep going, you got this! :)
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    U got this. Add if like
  • ShamelessFlaxseedPusher
    Options
    Hello! I'm female, 33 yrs old. Just joined today.

I am doing 20:4 keto with walking to start. I just did a 40 hr fast this week.

I have 60 lbs to lose. Can people add me please? I'm not sure how to do it! Thank you!!
  • ShamelessFlaxseedPusher
    Options
    Ange_Lena wrote: »
    Great job on the run! Running is hard!! Lol. Do you have a specific goal, or is this more of maintaining and a healthier lifestyle? I’m looking for an accountability partner, if you’re interested. You can add me as a friend, if so (I’m new to this and haven’t quite figured it out yet, haha).
    Either way, keep going, you got this! :)

Same here! I used to be on MFP ages ago, so I don't remember how to add friends anymore.