Looking for 20 somethings who are motivated!

Options

Replies

• daniellek30
    daniellek30 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I am a 20 something :)

Been on here for quite some time, hoping to finally lose the weight I need due to a compressed nerve from my back (due to weight.) Also have Fibro so working out can sometimes be hard!

Feel free to add me :)
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25 and I log on every day. :) I'm interested in veganism but I don't know if I could do it to the fullest.
  • ZiggyMeowmeow
    Options
    Hey there fellow young ' uns!

I've just began my journey to a healthier and slimmer body!!

Feel free to add me Swanny or any other 20 somethings!!

Swanny, I like how you and your boyfriend have such contrasting diets! similarly, Mrs Ziggy eats what ever she likes lol ( she is a huge meat eater too!) and she has the slimmest body around , I'm mega jealous haha
  • ALittleSwanny
    ALittleSwanny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added all you lovely people :D Let's make 2013 ours :D
  • ZiggyMeowmeow
    Options
    I'm feeling really motivated about all this, according to MFP i can achieve my goal in 10 weeks, in the grand scheme of life, 10 weeks is nothing!

By the way Swanny, what are you goals in MFP? It doesnt look like you are trying to lose weight.... are you just trying to stay in a healthy range??
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    I'm feeling really motivated about all this, according to MFP i can achieve my goal in 10 weeks, in the grand scheme of life, 10 weeks is nothing!

By the way Swanny, what are you goals in MFP? It doesnt look like you are trying to lose weight.... are you just trying to stay in a healthy range??

Awesome :D I am actually trying to lose weight but it's a very slow process when you have thyroid issues :)
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 27, new to MFP and doing Insanity at the moment :)
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    click add
  • SeanPatrick1986
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Sean and I am joining my first forum here with MyFitnessPal! I have had huge success with MyFitnessPal, and I also use FitBit to help keep track of my weight loss and also it keeps me motivated! Here to make some new Pen Pals and add more friends on MyFitnessPal. Feel free to add me as I have a flawless log in record and love to comment on peoples success!

Cheers!

Sean :drinker:
  • amylou198613
    Options
    Hi Guy's I'm 27 and looking to loose around a stone. seem to be unable to shift it. so looking to eat healthier loose wight and make friends so feel free to add me. if i ever find out how to accept friends :)
  • neonni
    Options
    I'm 21, feel free to add. My grandmother has thyroid issues, she put on weight, she did the Hay diet thing with food combining and it like dropped off, she's not vegan but is vegetarian (:
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    Added you all <3
  • luciebam88
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, fairly new to MFP but log on everyday, looking to loose around 70lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • Darrelkun
    Darrelkun Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    24 turning 25 here in a few days! Would love to be friends. :)
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    hiya! im paula, 25 and according to mfp ive been on for 30 days now, i cant say that everydays been good like but slowly getting back on track, anyones more then welcome to add
  • ALittleSwanny
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Callie_Wallie_Woo
    Options
    Hi, Callie, 27. I log on everyday and probably a litlle bit too much at work! :oD I have been dieting since I was about 15!!! Hopefully this time it will work! :o) Please feel free to add me (anyone) x
  • xBinnySkitchx
    xBinnySkitchx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! How are we all?

My name's Mandy and I'm a dietaholic.

Spent more time on them than off but this is my last diet and I will get to goal this time! Have PCOS which is a pain. That is all!

Add away :) share the love and all.
  • bahargaser
    bahargaser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well! :) I am 20 with pcos and insulin resistance, making it way too hard and necessary for me to lose weight.
  • channers7
    channers7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 25, was a size 10 when I left school. Stayed in London for almost 3 years, where I was a Vegan for half of the time(because of how they treat the animals). Gained 30 kg's while eating well balanced meals. Came to visit parents in South Africa and went to see a doctor. I started with thyroid medication because I was diagnosed with a Under active Thyroid (hypothyroidism). Started with UK Weight Watchers and lost 30kg's in 8 months!! Felt amazing!! Anyway, I came back to South Africa and socialized more than I was suppose to! Stopped being a vegan, although I really do make sure I know what I'm putting into my mouth. 5 years later, gained 50kg since school. Went to doctor, he prescribed a higher dose of Thyroid medicine and found out I'm insulin resistant. Struggled and then my Gynecologist prescribed yet a higher dose of that medication and now I'm actually starting to lose weight when I eat right and exercise. I studied nutrition and try to stay on the right path. Not always that easy but definitely motivated now!!!

32094177.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter