Hello - yup a Newbee

Options
Hello everyone - I’m Wendy
Ive been in a slump and trying to get back down in weight & feel better my wellbeing!!

I’ve had my share of trials and tribulations, it sure tests one’s ability of patience that’s for sure!!
Doctors assuming they know what’s best .. or know your body way better than you’ve known yourself over 54 years! Humm🤔 highly doubt that..
Anywhoo .. I’m off to a good start so far started on this mindset journey for myself on 3/6/24 telling myself I will eat healthy and wise and get down to where I FEEL much better about myself!!
I’m now down 14lbs and still going… (hoping)

What started the whole ordeal was because of the scale number I reached
I never dreamed that I’d be over the 200s
(Once again - after having my 5th child)
I lost it after a year - and then. .

Lightning strikes ⚡️ -
First right hip of severe pain for 7yrs
No one would do surgery (saying I was too young - oh but my hip was deteriorating)

Second hip caved because of all the pressure it carried and then some!!

Then recently my back ended up going out for the first time ever - for over 2 months!
Talk about depression.

The weight just kept creeping & piling on…

I noticed an article, I believe it was posted on Facebook? Talking about bone broth, diet..
That was where I said “okay I can give this lady 21 days” - if not, what would I have to lose
>> HOPEFULLY THE POUNDS!! <<
I looked her up and followed along on reading her book online.
After the first few chapters, I ordered the book because I wanted her recipes. This is Dr. Kellyann’s bone broth diet book. (If interested)
Waaalaa it darn straight WORKED!!!

I have taken out 95% sugar -out of my diet.
I buy all fresh products. The only thing that I am still using is my favorite creamer
I couldn’t give that up. LoL There are some things in life that you must have 🤣

I find when I need or I’m having a sweet tooth
I reach for products that have healthy sweetener to add such-as monk drops (In which I use)
& use almond or coconut flour - I also use protein and of course, coconut sugar if needed.
I follow Armen - Who has wonderful, great recipes that are low in carbs and great for keto if you are doing so (again I only post if interested)
https://linktr.ee/thebigmansworld

🥂 Here’s to us all who’s trying to better
ourselves and in hopes we can weigh in to where we wish to BE!!!
Especially about feeling better about ourselves inside and out!!
AND, for the fun journey along the way 🥰
Good luck everyone!!