Neighbours sabotage my weight loss!!!

Options
azyh.jpg
These grow wild just outside my house and nobody but me ever picks them, cause all neighbours think they're poisonous. And I just have to pick them, cause they're there and if I don't eat them, they will all waste...

Why are my neighbours so unsupportive??? Do you guys think they want me fat???

#carbsarebad #sabotage

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    They're berries! Eat them!!!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    How is fruit hurting your weight loss?
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Why would they be bad for you?
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Eat them! Bake with them! You could make loads of healthy baked oatmeal breakfast casseroles with those :wink:
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Neighbours thinking that berries are poisonous and you shouldn't pick them means they want you fat???? I was expecting to read that you have an elderly neighbour who doesn't like to cook for herself so brings you Sunday roasts and stew and dumplings round every night out of kindness and loneliness lol
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4m0d7aMUK1rqrf25o1_500.gif
    Too subtle?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    :noway: seems a little ridiculous to me
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Too subtle?

:bigsmile: :laugh: It obviously was.....
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Too subtle?

YES! LMAO!
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes, hence me posting it. Maybe some people will read it and realise how ridiculous it is to blame their husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, coworkers, CIA, NSA and aliens for the fact that they themselves can't put the fork down.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love me some fresh berries! As a kid we would come in the house with black feet as we had a tree of black berries in the yard and would hang in it all day long eating them> :)
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LMAO obviously no one on this thread has ever heard of SARCASM. i have the perfect GIF for this but too lazy to find.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Gu1DcnP.jpg
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I thought your sarcasm was pretty obvious.

#carbsarebad I mean come on :p
  • kinzerbud
    kinzerbud Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    your sarcasm was lost in my fit of jealousy. I want saboteurs for neighbors! I just bought a teeny tiny container of these yesterday and they were pricey as hell! Wanna trade houses until berry season is done? :laugh:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I totally missed the sarcasm! Apologies, lol.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    These grow wild just outside my house and nobody but me ever picks them, cause all neighbours think they're poisonous. And I just have to pick them, cause they're there and if I don't eat them, they will all waste...

Why are my neighbours so unsupportive??? Do you guys think they want me fat???

#carbsarebad #sabotage

Blackberries will never make you fat because eating a few will fill you up too quickly. I love blackberries an raspberries!

Don and I went fro a country walk this weekend and came across oodles or blackberry vines, but most of them had been picked, and what had not been picked was dried up. He found a few, though, which made us happy.

Enjoy the neighbor's blackberries. Oh, maybe once they see you've eaten them and have not croaked, they will start in. :bigsmile:

P.S. edited to add: I got your sarcasm right away. LOVE it!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Gu1DcnP.jpg

Love that!!!! :laugh:
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    FAIL.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, love blackberries, I'd be making jam with those right now. The area I elk hunt in has wild strawberries growing in a few places, I always like to snack on them while I'm out hiking.

Rigger