New here … again!

Options
Hello! I started MFP over 12 years ago to tighten up everything after having my son. I am a runner, also love lifting, and just needed a place to record my workouts and nutrition - like everybody else here. I eventually strayed from the structure of logging and am looking to get back to it.

I’ve run multiple marathons, and have subsequently had multiple knee surgeries. 😂 I ran five marathons this last year, which was a record for me. I overdid it, so I’m taking a break from running and currently focusing on lifting and building some lean muscle. I also need to restructure my diet as I am not burning 1,000 calories before sunrise anymore.

So, I’m back to this format and committing to logging daily to reach my goals. Just looking for some support and friendly encouragement along the way!

Replies

• Turtle9952
    Turtle9952 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a triathlete and always looking to make friends in the endurance world. Hope your body recovers from that heavy race season! Good luck with your muscle gains and feel free to add me!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,773 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Amy!

I was a runner in my youth, dreamed of running a marathon, never made it happen. These days I prefer lifting to running, so I'll just live vicariously through you, if that's ok? lol
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    U got this
  • smbrowntri9924
    smbrowntri9924 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me I’ll support you as a fellow athlete. I’m a triathlete needing to loose 8-10 lbs that recently crept up on me and I feel it in training. Looking to motivate and encourage each other