Reaching out to find friends MN and WI

Options

Replies

• OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Born and Raised in WI but now live in Hastings. I sent you a request! :o)
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Go Packers!
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Border battle here!!! Go Vikings!!!

I am from southern MN myself - love wisconsin though - they still allow some fun over there!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I was born in St Paul, spent my early childhood in Minong Wisconsin. Moved to South St Paul at 11 and have been in that general area since. Go Vikings? LOL.
  • ractrev
    Options
    YES! We need to tell them when to go!!:laugh:
  • karebearandken
    karebearandken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Sheboygan, WI and currently live in Newton, WI with my wonderful husband of almost 20 years. He's from Minneapolis and always cheers for any team who plays AGAINST the Packers. Sundays can get quite interesting, to say the least. FR sent! :smile:
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am in Illinois now, but I grew up in southern MN. (Faribault/Owatonna area) I wish I could make it home more often, but I would love to have MN friends too. Please feel free to add me.......

Ractrev - how far southern MN are you at?
  • farmboyphotography
    Options
    I live in the country in the exurban southwest Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area -- close to Lakeville, Burnsville, and Prior Lake -- but grew up in southwest Minnesota on a farm. I welcome FRs from interactive folks. Bonus points for anybody who is doing, has done, or wants to do Insanity. Its time for me to get going on that program.

BTW, I am a professional photographer and also work in service management for a slot machine company. Its an interesting mix of experiences. Last but not least, (just the opposite!) I have four kids and will celebrate my 10-year anniversary in a couple weeks. Life is good.

Hello, Minnesota and Wisconsin folks. Cheers! :drinker:
  • farmboyphotography
    Options
    Born and Raised in WI but now live in Hastings. I sent you a request! :o)

We DID live in Hastings until two years ago. I admit I enjoyed Hastings enough that I would not hesitate to move back there. Maybe someday. Well, a farmsite in rural Hastings, that is. Hi! :smile:
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I live in Taylors Fall MN and can see WI from my deck! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ractrev
    Options
    I am in Illinois now, but I grew up in southern MN. (Faribault/Owatonna area) I wish I could make it home more often, but I would love to have MN friends too. Please feel free to add me.......

I am between Montgomery and Kilkenny. I work in Owatonna and used to live in Faribault.
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I am between Montgomery and Kilkenny. I work in Owatonna and used to live in Faribault.

Whoa - sent you a message. LOL
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends!
  • dianalynn86
    Options
    I'm a mid (ok.. let's be honest.. closer to late) 20's married woman in St. Paul, MN. Feel free to add me as well! Best of luck to you! I was on WW for a year and lost 30 pounds, but have gained 10 back..
  • clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you ShugMN for sending me this thread! I am in NE Minneapolis in Spring Lake Park. I just recently moved here from St. Louis, MO, so I really would like to meet some new people. I am sending all of you a friend request!!!

I would love if anyone would like to get together to walk or hike, etc. I will even meet you halfway. And if you know how I can learn to cross country ski, I want to learn and get involved in winter sports. (I need lessons, for real, I'm from Missouri. :-) )
  • ah327
    ah327 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how ecited I was to see this thread! I am in Southeast Minnesota, about 2 miles from the Mississippi and Wisconsin!! I'd love to make some friends that live in our beautiful area of the world!! Please feel free to send me a friend request! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Amber
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful for everyone who had responded to my post!! What an amazing, encouraging group! Thank you everyone!!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I live in the country in the exurban southwest Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area -- close to Lakeville, Burnsville, and Prior Lake -- but grew up in southwest Minnesota on a farm. I welcome FRs from interactive folks. Bonus points for anybody who is doing, has done, or wants to do Insanity. Its time for me to get going on that program.

BTW, I am a professional photographer and also work in service management for a slot machine company. Its an interesting mix of experiences. Last but not least, (just the opposite!) I have four kids and will celebrate my 10-year anniversary in a couple weeks. Life is good.

Hello, Minnesota and Wisconsin folks. Cheers! :drinker:

I lived in Burnsville for a year (in the V between 35E & 35W) but that was 18 years ago.
  • farmboyphotography
    Options

Elko New Market. I do occasional photography work in Lonsdale so you are just a stone's throw down the road.
  • klschuchardt
    klschuchardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in WI - Fond du Lac area. But I lived in Madison for a year and originally from Wis. Rapids area. Welcome! :)