Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

From fat to fit

Options
jjford6136
jjford6136 Posts: 1 Member
To give a description of my previous build, I was 200lbs and about 5'3 at 12. Saying it was rough was an understatement, the constant bullying, breathing from walking up the stairs, I couldn't do anything. I hated looking in the mirror and I finally wanted to make a change. It doesn't have to be this complicated thing, it started with a calorie deficit and walking 10 miles a day. I was focusing on protein too to not become skinny and weak. Slowly I started dropping the weight, week by week, months passed and I dropped 70 pounds. Down to 130 however, I wasn't satisfied. My new goal was to put on weight and build a massive physique, in the middle of this transformation I moved. A fresh start, and new opportunities, that's when I found my passion for powerlifting, and ended up putting on 30 pounds of muscle. If I have anything to say it's TRUST THE PROCESS, I was fat then I was skinny then I am muscular. I will say tho the bullying does not stop, I still get bullied about lots of things, I just don't let it get to me anymore. 14 now btw, and continue to workout and push through everyday, just thought I'd share my story

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 10,036 Member
    Options
    Word.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,027 Member
    Options
    Congrats. It’s not easy but you are killing it and reaching your goals. There will always be negative people and there hurtful comments. But you are a warrior
  • slimmerjesse1
    slimmerjesse1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow. good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!