excercises to do at home

flsunshine
flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
im a stay at home mom and i need help with discovering excercises i can do here without spending money... if you have any ideas and tips let me know...
i do go for walks, i have problems with my knee i have a hard time bending it like for squats so i could use some pointers on how to excercise without stressing my knees too much.
thanks

Replies

• lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    If you go to the "on demand" section on your cable, you should find the excercise channel. Theres lots of videos there, from pilates to aerobics...it's pretty cool and convenient!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    My best suggestion would be to hit your local library, see what they have for workout videos you can borrow. If your library is part of a network you could also request them from other libraries on interlibrary loan. If your network is as large as mine, you can request just about any workout dvd older than about a year, and many newer ones too.
  • hslobar
    hslobar Posts: 12
    If you google "workout videos," you can find a lot of free things you can stream--all kinds of things. I do that on rainy days when walking/running outside is not a good option.
This discussion has been closed.