Need help with encouragement or motivation starting over I'm here

Options
Sometimes it can be a bit challenging to start over again. I would like to here from you. I'm not new to fitness pal but I'm starting over after my weight gain again. Really would like to here from you guys. I need motivation as well. But I'm still keeping on the journey so let's have fun talking about it.

Replies

• rbealer2021
    rbealer2021 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I started back by just logging food and doing meal prep. I have a 10 day self challenge to stay within my calorie budget every day. Maybe you could this same challenge. Just give me 10 days!
  • Healthfor2day
    Healthfor2day Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just started meal prepping yesterday so excited about it. It is so much better. My daughter does it but I never did I would just cook everyday. Now I'm on it. Will be incorporating exercising to on my gazelle my daughter bought for me. That was hard to start that again. Lol. But I will do it.Thank you.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,367 Member
    Options
    Starting over really isn’t so much starting over but more reconnecting with what it will take for you to get on a healthier track.

We all experience setbacks, and have times when we’re discouraged.

The trick is to keep going.
    Even if you have a setback.

Especially if you have a setback

Returning to basics and logging all your food for ten days sounds like a great way to get back to business.
  • Healthfor2day
    Healthfor2day Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes.. Keep on keeping on.