Need support and friends

Options
I have lost 26 pounds. I need to lose more so my husband stops his inappropriate relationship with another woman. I just need to get through the day without crying.

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Not cool! dump him!!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    How someone treats you in a relationship should not be dependent on your weight! Choose yourself.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry but your husband’s behavior is not caused by your weight, no matter what he’s telling you.

• zbcw8tpfwh
    zbcw8tpfwh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My heart just broke from reading this. Your husband is the problem not you. Don’t ever let anyone especially your family make you feel not good enough! What would you term your family or friends if they came and told you this was happening to them?
  • jcawelti
    jcawelti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you want to lose weight do it for you… not for him. You are worth more than that…. Even with the weight. You are strong and beautiful and better than you believe. You are not alone. Please reach out if you need support because I’d bet anyone on here would be there for you. I’m so sorry you are going through that. I won’t tell you to leave him because I don’t know your situation but definitely get help. You don’t have to go through that alone.