Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Nutrient view per meal rather than day

Options
Hi,

I recently started a snapchat private story where anyone who felt comfortable could join as a shadow along my fitness journey. I urged that I would be posting my eating habits, counting my calories/macros, my workout routines, and so on.

Many people joined and it gave me
motivation to post more throughout the day. Now after cooking every meal, I post a picture of the meal plus a snippet of a cutout of all the ingredients with the calories next to it.

I noticed I can check my nutrient goal (how much I have left, what my goal is, and what i’ve eaten throughout the days) but it would be pretty unique if I could post a snippet that could say something like “Lunch/Dinner Nutrients: 879 calories, 76g protein, 56g carbs, 34g fats”

This could help me see how much I’m intaking meal by meal rather than having to go to nutrient goal tab and doing math to see what each meal had
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,187 Member
    Options
    It's a feature that's available in the phone/tablet app in premium MFP at least (not sure about free MFP, maybe not there). I'm sorry, but I don't recall what setting or combination of settings got me there. (The details aren't right, I didn't really eat an 802 calorie breakfast! This was before I deleted some stuff. :D ).
    ejpoq6ed4qu1.png
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    On android, perhaps iPhone as well, if you turn your phone to landscape mode, you can see the details per food and per meal.
    Might take a bit of scrolling for smaller screen sizes and/or people who use the free version with ads.

zpynlew9yt86.jpg