Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Please fix the exercise calorie burn calculator

Options
Recently all my regular exercises are counting for 1/4 of the regular amount of calories burned for each exercise. Please fix this. I tried going through customer support and got no where. Thanks.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,172 Member
    Options
    You might want to double-check that your last body weight update doesn't have a typo, if you haven't already.

For clarity: I'm not an MFP staff person, just a regular user. This post is also not any kind of a jab, because I can't even begin to count the number of times I've tripped over my own shoelaces, metaphorically speaking, in using the app.
  • RealAnnieWood
    RealAnnieWood Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah thanks. Nope, that's not the issue. I even have saved exercises from when I used to have a manual labor intensive job that shows a certain amount of calories burned for hours of activity doing it and then I selected it as if I did it just as a test and watched it go from the stored data of 750 calories burned to like 150