Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Restore the Edit icon

Options
On Android, at least, there used to be an Edit icon (a pencil) at the top of the Diary screen. This was recently replaced with a lightning icon showing my current streak.

I could not care less about my streak, but I edit my diary all the dang time. Now I have to go into the menu and select ‘edit’ to do so. It’s an extra step every single time I need to update a quantity or copy something to another day. It’s cumbersome and it’s annoying. This change has made user experience significantly worse; did you even do any user acceptance testing before you rolled it out? Please just give the Edit icon back.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Alexmeghen
    Alexmeghen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! Its a total pain. I still can't understand how we can't click and hold on an item of food to copy into other days. Instead of just within the same day.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks so much for the feedback! I just passed this along to our team to review.
  • williamselway
    williamselway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the bane of my existence, I use the edit to copy food from one day to another every day.

I don't care about my streak, I almost want to skip days just to loose my streak and get rid of the icon and get edit back!!