I see they’ve added a streak count on the food log tab…mine is INCORRECT! Anyone else??

Options
tangogem
tangogem Posts: 16 Member
Just yesterday I hit my 4195 streak but the new feature on the log page only has me at 1884?? I feel shafted!

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,437 Member
    Options
    I think the log page streak is supposed to be the number of consecutive days with food logged (or maybe food and/or exercise, not sure). The overall streak is for sure consecutive days logged into the app, whether the person logs food or not.

That's my understanding anyway. I'm at 3200 days log-in streak, zero days food log streak because I haven't logged anything for yesterday yet. :D
  • purrfectphitte
    purrfectphitte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is incorrect also plus it eliminated a feature that I used daily to simplify logging my repeat foods and meals. Please bring back my pencil.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,179 Member
    Options
    Mine is incorrect also plus it eliminated a feature that I used daily to simplify logging my repeat foods and meals. Please bring back my pencil.

That feature is still there, it's just an extra step to use it: tap on the three dots and then 'edit diary'

As for the logging streak: I'm sure it's longer as well than the 955 it mentions, but MFP deleted my older diary entries.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,970 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? is there a prize or something?
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Why does it matter? is there a prize or something?

Some people like such things.
    I personally don’t find it important to me, but it would bug me if it wasn’t accurate.
  • Daunelle
    Daunelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is wrong. Flat out wrong. I have 4992 day streak and every single day has food logged. The food log said 4089 forever. So I contacted support. They said "there must be blank days". So I looked and there are not. There is also a section for anniversary badges. I asked why I only have 9 instead of 13. Never got an answer. Was sent a link to check food log. NOPE. All days have food logged. So I uninstalled and reinstalled. The 4992 streak is correct but now food logged streak is 2337...went back and there are foods logged for those days. Someone asked if there was a prize...no, but there's a personal goal of logging every day and more importantly, if MFP can't count days with any accuracy, why should I trust that they do anything correctly? I pay for the premium service and just keep firing off emails, waiting 2 days and am told "you must have a gap in the food log".
  • tangogem
    tangogem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Glad I’m not the only one. Thanks for your comments!
    As for having a streak that equates to almost 11.5 years, yeah it bugs me it’s not correct. I’ve worked hard at maintaining.
    I’m aware there’s no “prize”, but it helps keep me accountable on my weight loss journey.
  • richinarizona
    richinarizona Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 23
    Options
    Mine stuck at 244. Should be close to 2000 days food logged. Reset tool gives error.