Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Opposite sex quirks

Options
Leo_King84
Leo_King84 Posts: 246 Member
Anything that stands out for you about the opposite sex that is vastly different to your own?

I have, in my nearly 40 years of life experience found that women's method of communication is like a bowl of spaghetti. The start is easy to take in and follow but once that single bowl gets caught up in the other strands you never know which way it's going to go, how long or short it's going to be or how many other strands are going to get caught up in that one. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Replies

• Leo_King84
    Options
    Anything that stands out for you about the opposite sex that is vastly different to your own?

I have, in my nearly 40 years of life experience found that women's method of communication is like a bowl of spaghetti. The start is easy to take in and follow but once that single bowl gets caught up in the other strands you never know which way it's going to go, how long or short it's going to be or how many other strands are going to get caught up in that one. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But i thought that was a male thing ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol well maybe some characteristics are universal.
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    The ability to pick up something, like keys or wallet, from wherever I put it in a place I would remember and then move it to somewhere else claiming to "put it where it belongs" yet seem to have no recollection of where this magical place is.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    Options
    Communication methods between men and women are starkly different. Not saying one way is right or wrong...
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between hunting and gathering!:D