Hello to Everyone!!

Options
My name is Shanna and I am here to get healthy. Eating healthier and taking good care of myself will ensure me a much happier life with my husband and son. I am hoping to find others who need motivation and want to help me with my journey along the way. I am the wife of a soldier and tend to move around, a lot! Our newest duty station takes us all the way from Texas to Germany for the next 4 years. Being a college student and full time mother, I tend to eat the wrong foods. I have never been an over-eater persay but I have often chosen the wrong foods to eat because of the easy convience of them. I don't want my son to learn the same bad habits I have. Also, we are planning a Disney cruise next summer before my husband's next deployment and I would really like to be able to wear a bikini again. I miss feeling confident in my own skin and want that confidence back. No one can do it for me, I must do it myself but having the motivation along the way sure does help. Thank you for taking the time to read my little introduction. I look forward to interacting with you all!! :happy:

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support here.
  • sheliar2
    sheliar2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it! This really works. It is slow to take it off - but I often remind myself that it took a real long time to get this way! I am really learning that it truly is calories in (eating) - calories out (exercise). Seems so simple now. I exercise so I can EAT! The support here is great. The message boards helpful with lots of tips and recipes. NOW is the time - get you son involved (no matter how little he can help). Friend me if you wish! Best of Luck!