Need some lady friends

Options
Looking for some lady’s my age who need support and lady’s I can relate to with this journey I’m on and guys you are welcomed 😊. A little about me, I’m 42 years old, been doing really well on my weight loss journey, I’m 5’9 tall, need to loose about 37 lbs. I hit the gym at least 4 times a week after work and I’m starting to prep my food for lunches to get more protein in. Please join me and we can be successful together! Be like super
Model rock stars, heck yes 💪🏻😎. My goal is to get lean and feel amazing in my clothing.

Replies

• ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I’m also 42, been using MFP for about a year and I’ve gotta say, it’s completely turned my life around. Not just my weight, but my headspace with food, weighing, all the things I used to struggle with. Happy you found the community, it’s helping me stay on track immensely! I need to adopt your workout schedule, you’re killing it. Do you have a weigh-in day?
  • cots04bumpy3779
    cots04bumpy3779 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I weigh my self once a week just to see where I’m at and if I’m on track. Which has been helping me stay motivated. Took me awhile to get my consistency on track. Congrats on the success!!!😎
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well I'm out. Lol good luck
  • cots04bumpy3779
    cots04bumpy3779 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your more then welcome to be on my page Rxman1971. Besides it seems like the woman are to scared to friend me. So guys your more then welcome to be on my page!