Scale to sync with Myfitnesspal - android phone

Options
I'm looking for a scale that will automatically sync with myfitnesspal. Any suggestions?

Replies

• gntr73
    gntr73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use the EROS Inevifit body composition scale. Works great but now sure if it is going to sync or now. I just signed up for premium on here so will see. sure whould be nice!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,248 Member
    edited May 13
    Options
    ReidPaul wrote: »
    I'm looking for a scale that will automatically sync with myfitnesspal. Any suggestions?

Withings Body (can be had occasionally on sale for $30 USD) famously is permissive in it's sync. After setup it can use WiFi to sync.

After setting it up. I step on my scale and that is it. It gets sync'd MFP.

I'd look for wifi, and the ability to directly sync to MFP. There may be other brands, but you won't go wrong with Withings Body. (I bought one ten years ago. When they've gone on sale I've bought a couple more and given them away to friends.)
  • 35dollars
    35dollars Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I got one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077RXM292?th=1

It's decent and syncs well - the only caveat is that you have to have GPS turned on on your phone for the app to communicate with the scale, which I find irritating - I could understand when it was initially pairing, but not for every time you weight yourself. Other than that niggle, I'm pretty happy with it
  • Hitby
    Hitby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Etekcity was cheap and the VESync app it comes with syncs with the MFP app on my phone.