Set up for Carpenter/Framer.

Options
Completely New to the whole health thing. and as im filling out the information such as weight and height for it to "track" calories used during the day,
Im wondering how Accurate it will be if I input my actual weight, while wearing my Tool Bags that weigh 40-60 lbs, and wear it for about 7 hours a day. and then im up stairs ladders with these bags, and then the lumber I move around all day long. (TJI floor joists up to 60'long, Glulams, and LVL's up to 60' that can weigh 120-400lbs depending on length.)
so I feel like Calories burned isn't tracked properly.
what is the best way to set up my profile for that circumstance?
145(my weight)+50(bags)=195lbs of up and down stairs, squats. +plus ladders, and tools. I am at some points caring as much as 200 lbs up stairs multiple times a day.

My Goal is to gain more lean muscle mass. and I haven't been able to do that. so im eating a ton of food compared to what I used to, but im not moving up or down on the scale. and MFP every time I log a day of food, it tells me in 5 weeks ill be at 127 lbs.
so Im not sure how to get this set up and working for me..
I have started tracking some foods for the macros. but I feel like it's going to be way off due to its tracking my "145lbs" while working. and not the extra effort put out while having my bags on at work.