Meal plan

Options
2»

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,899 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh….the infamous Alli thread. Probably the most memorable thread ever posted on MFP. It was already legend by the time I got here five or six years ago.
  • sabukhdair94
    sabukhdair94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m taking topamax and phentermine. The topamax has made me stop drinking sodas all together. I eat semi balanced a day if I even feel like eating. I don’t usually take my medicine on Saturday. We got a dog today so that will help me get out there and walk!! I already do walk I usually take my girls on a walk in the evening after dinner. But I’m going to the gym 3-4 days a week. This past week I wasn’t able to get there I was dealing with family issues. But no I know I’m not able to reach my goal of 160 my July 30th. That would be extremely unhealthy. But in the 100s yes!! I know I can do that!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    You look great at that weight you are now! Really well done.

Congrats on the dog, too. Love on four legs. :)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    ddsb1111 wrote: »
    Do people still use Alle? I mean that’s gotta have the worst side effect ever.
    plan.

Ooo, yeah the 90’s were WILD

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/619261/olestra-fat-free-snack-controversy-1990s
  • sabukhdair94
    sabukhdair94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Y’all! I weighted in at 199.6 this morning!!! I hit one-derland!!! I’m so happy! Today has been a great day!! w0n0i65bgior.jpeg
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited June 22
    Options
    Sincerest congrats on reaching One-derland!!!!!!

That’s an accomplishment.

Carry on, but hope your doing it for you now, instead of some doctor who cheesed you off.

And, ask the doc about the phentermine. I’m no expert, but wasn’t it banned under the guise of phen-phen?

Research what you’re taking. That’s why I started losing weight. The warning pamphlet on the thyroid med I was prescribed was the size of a flipping bedsheet. That made me sit up and pay attention and actually read for a change.