Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Cumulative calorie count for calorie cycling

Options
I would like to see on the dashboard the cumulative calories I've consumed from Monday to Sunday. Along with my weekly calorie target.

I calorie cycle, eating less calories in the front of the week and consume more towards the end. It would be so helpful to able to check I’m not going to exceed my weekly calorie target without adding up the daily calories manually.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options
    There is a weekly view in the diary, when you tap on the pie chart at the top. (In the app at least, not sure about browser version)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,564 Member
    edited May 18
    Options
    I don't think there's an equivalent in web browser MFP.

OP, the weekly view is always the 7 days ending on the day you're looking at. If you want it to be Monday to Sunday, just tap over to the day view for Sunday, then tap week view.

If your calorie cycle is very structured, same each week, premium MFP will let you set calorie goals differently for each day of the week, IIRC.