Answers

• saalamanwar
    saalamanwar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • ymjcrf8tzb
    ymjcrf8tzb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning I just started this is my second week. This Friday i will enter my third. How are you?
  • PoopieToes
    PoopieToes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Been on Wegovy since Oct 2023. Within 18 lbs of my goal. Bought Myfitnesspal membership because my weight loss is getting slower the closer I get to my goal. Also trying to get more protein in my diet.
  • bodybybagel
    bodybybagel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I was on mounjaro and lost 50 on it but then insurance stopped covering. MJ made it really hard to eat so this time around I am prioritizing protein. Good luck!
  • reikagoth
    reikagoth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on Wegovy for a few months now and lost about 40 pounds so far. I'm also in PA.
  • Courtney9233
    Courtney9233 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am been on it since February 12, 2023. I am down 65.6 lbs so far. I'm in Georgia
  • arbor419
    arbor419 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on Wegovy since June 2023. I've lost 37 pounds and have 10 to go. It's been life changing for me!
  • brianbujayfield
    brianbujayfield Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First shot today! Just took it. Didn’t really feel it and wasn’t sure I did it correctly but noticed a small blood dot so assume it was good. Was definitely anxious and hyper sensitive to how I am/was feeling immediately after it - for example, if my shoulder ached, wasn’t sure if it was from the shot, etc. Excited to have finally started.
  • sjezip
    sjezip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Never tried it. I’ve heard great things concerning multiple GLP-1 type medications. I focused on training and diet but understand the benefits of products like Wegovy. I’ve lost 70 pounds since March 2023 by not cutting or bulking but rather focusing on a lasting body recipe effort. Feel free to connect if you like.
  • deewip
    deewip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been using a compounded version of Wegovy since February of this year. I have lost 20 lbs but need to lose 45 more. But I know this has to be forever. I had to go the compound way because after several attempts I disappointingly found out that my insurance does not cover weightloss medication…no matter how much you may qualify for it. The only thing I was contending with is some nausea and constipation - until yesterday. After titrating up to the highest dose, going from 2.0 to 2.4 mg, I woke up not hungry so I still ate an applesauce and premiere choc shake. Mid morning I felt shaky so I ate a cheese stick. Half way through I got sick - first time ever on this medication. Now I am so scared to eat. Do I do bananas applesauce and broth to avoid getting sick from now on?