Game changer

Options
This app is amazing. It’s given me the focus I need and helped me stay within my goals to achieve actual results… anyone else having success?

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,698 Member
    Options
    Yes. Absolutely.
    Most people who stick with it see results.

I really appreciate that all the choices are up to the individual user. Any level of activity from disabled with limited mobility, up through extreme sporty sportsters and body builders can see results with MFP.

There are no slick gimmicks. Just set your goals, using your own stats. And then log in and make your own decisions about what works best for you.

10/10
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,584 Member
    Options
    Does 8 years at a healthy weight, after a year of loss and about 30 previous years of overweight/obesity, count as having success? ;) Then yes. :flowerforyou:

I'm just meaning to be tongue in cheek there, no mean spirit intended.

Margaret is right: There are many people here who are successful, either on a solid path to weight loss and improved health, weight gain if that's what they need, or in long term weight maintenance; plus some whose goals are fitness oriented, and who care about nutritional support for those goals, and others who are pursuing health improvements via good nutrition at a steady weight.

MFP can help with diverse goals, for those who commit to the process.