Walking the dog

Options
12346»

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    This could go down as one of the most epic thread backfires of all time!

RC-car-trolls-golfer-backfire.gif
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    10 minutes at 3mph (Walking the dog) is 0.5mile.
    If her dog is like mine that is an average of 3mph, as we do a sprint, then check SniffBook (Killer was here! I'll leave a message), then sprint, then check SniffBook (Lady was here! I'll leave a message), and on and on and on.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My favourite training partner! :bigsmile:

Doesn't judge. Doesn't talk rubbish. Carries my water bottle! :drinker:

2yjq3wy.jpg
  • Life0fbrian
    Life0fbrian Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I dont think this rant turned out how she planned. :)
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    If her dog is like mine that is an average of 3mph, as we do a sprint, then check SniffBook (Killer was here! I'll leave a message), then sprint, then check SniffBook (Lady was here! I'll leave a message), and on and on and on.

Sending wee-mails... it has to be done!!
  • MultiGoddess
    MultiGoddess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I dont think this rant turned out how she planned. :)

:laugh: Nope, don't think it did! :laugh:
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Or if they're morbidly obese and walking to the end of the driveway was a feat, then walking the dog for 10 minutes is amazing. I know when I started, I walked for 15 minutes and didn't think i would make it back home.

Absolutely! We don't know what anyone else's struggles are. It doesn't cost anything to be kind - or just to stay out of it if that's the best you can do.

There have been days when I haven't so much as walked to the driveway. If I do, I'm darned well going to allow myself to feel good about it.

And to the poster I quoted? Congratulations to you for recognizing that you had to start somewhere. It's the hardest thing to do sometimes. :)
  • MrsFowler1069
    Options

Sending wee-mails... it has to be done!!

LOL!
  • MrsFowler1069
    Options
    Mireygal76 burned 2 calories doing 10 minutes of cardio including "Brushing her hair"

Don't judge.

It's better than the days where I burn 5 calories doing 60 minutes of "dragging my *kitten* out of bed"

This literally made me laugh out loud. Mostly because the funniest jokes are the ones I can relate to myself. lol
  • <3<3<3
This discussion has been closed.