Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

News feed

Options
Ralphone
Ralphone Posts: 1,846 Member
So I have like a 10 year streak i guess it will only be for me since no else will be able to see it and even harder will be the lost of great friends.
16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    You have a 10 year streak of having MFP open. Well done.

That's all your streak means. It doesn't mean you've logged food or exercise or anything. It just means you've opened MFP and left it open for 10 years. Is that fact really so important to you?
  • Machka9
    edited May 25
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    That's all your streak means. It doesn't mean you've logged food or exercise or anything. It just means you've opened MFP and left it open for 10 years. Is that fact really so important to you?

weird and rude comment

Yet true!

I lost interest in the streak when I discovered that it didn't track days we logged food or exercise and only tracked days we had MFP open for even a few seconds.
  • Machka9
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I see there is a new food logging streak in my diary. Wonder if that will replace our login streaks.

That would be interesting!
  • monkity1485
    monkity1485 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gutted newsfeed gone!!!
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 996 Member
    Options

weird and rude comment

Yet true!

I lost interest in the streak when I discovered that it didn't track days we logged food or exercise and only tracked days we had MFP open for even a few seconds.

Maybe the OP did log. Maybe they liked the commentary on it from friends. Maybe it was a support that they appreciated.

It obviously matters to the OP. What’s your investment in negating everyone else’s opinion?