Any other Horse Girls out here?

HappyDonkey75
HappyDonkey75 Posts: 218 Member
We are a special kind of people and it would be nice to be able to connect with some others out here.

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    I'm more a mule kind of guy. Sorry, I'll show myself out.
  • HappyDonkey75

hey that's ok! I love mules but never have owned one. I do yearn to be a donkey owner some day.. a mini donkey preferably..
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member

hey that's ok! I love mules but never have owned one. I do yearn to be a donkey owner some day.. a mini donkey preferably..

I would love a donkey but he would need a big yard to be a Happy Donkey, something I cannot provide.
  • Southern_Stargazer
    Southern_Stargazer Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, yes! gosh it took me a month of sundays to work out how to search for equestrian discussions.
    I am here to lose a bunch of weight so I can take over the reins of my daughters fabulous pony (NZ).
    Pic of her riding him. Where do you live?
    elqwh4xvhonp.png
  • HappyDonkey75
    @Southern_Stargazer - Sorry for the delay but I lost this thread as I had not bookmarked it. I am in the US. What a darling pony! Thanks for sharing .Looking forward to hearing about your journey.
  • Southern_Stargazer
    Southern_Stargazer Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for replying! Do you ride horses yourself? if you do I'd love to see a picture of your horse :)
    I am very excited to get to my goal weight so I can ride again. New Zealand is mid winter cold right now but its been blue skies all week & I was itching to ride! Is it hot where you are?