Default Goals not showing in Nutrients tab of Nutrition section

Options
I changed my default goals for PCF(protein/carbs/fat) values but the daily nutrients area shows different values. See screenshots below.

Is this right?

5nm9cpa91vrd.jpeg
nrhnt7s7b4gn.jpeg

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,904 Member
    Options
    Any chance you've logged exercise/activity calories today, or have a fitness tracker synced that added those calories for you?

When a person has macros set in percents (the only option in free MFP), any added exercise/activity calories will be assigned to macro goals based on the same percents.

It looks like your base calorie goal is 2000, but your macro (protein, fat, carb) goals for the day add up to 3414 calories, if I did the arithmetic right (which I don't always :D ).

Protein and carbs are 4 calories per gram, fats are 9 calories per gram. (Alcohol is 7 calories per gram but isn't any of fats, carbs, or protein.) I calculated ((256+341) x 4) + (114 x 9) = 3414. If activity calories are the source of this, I'd expect to see 1414 activity calories coming from someplace.
  • cpmead01
    cpmead01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It was the exercise changing it. I turned the fitness adjustments off and it all went to what I was expecting. Thanks