Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Alternative intermittent fasting options

Options
The app does not allow for logging more than one fast per day. I do not eat lunch and fast approximately 10-12 hours between breakfast and dinner, and then fast again 12-14 hours overnight. It would be great to have the option to log alternative fasting methods so that I can track my fasting time for both fasts and see my fasting streak. Perhaps a way to set up your own fasting schedule and then check off when complete. While the method of sticking to an eating window is very popular, there are many methods of fasting. So I’m sure many other users would benefit from this option as well.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 762 MFP Staff
    Options
    We're working hard to make Intermittent Fasting the best it can be, so thank you for the great suggestion. I have passed this along to the team for future consideration!
  • BellzIMMC
    BellzIMMC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do alternate day type fasting. My current fasting protocol is two 48 hour fasts per week so it would be great to be able to enter our own fasting into the app. Just a simple open fasting concept where you can select Begin Fasting/End Fasting when you want to start and end your fasting window without it having to be the typical 12, 14, or 16 hour fast.