Recent Issues

I don’t know if it’s got to do y’all with tinkering while yall are getting rid of the newsfeed, but my (iOS) app is off the chain messed up the past few days.

Every time I go to community I have to accept/reject cookies. Every stinking time. There is NO other app or website I have to do this with? And beleive me, the gods of internet somehow think I’m in Europe because I visit so often and have me set up for the whole gamut of European accept/rejects. On any other website. Bam! Once and done. Not MFP.

When typing board posts or especially group posts, something is making the screen “jump” and I’m accidentally hitting some random link that takes me to another page- and totally erases the long post I’ve just spent ages typing and editing. Even if I save the draft the screen still leaps up and down and I lose the additional typing. I literally have to save the draft every few words to complete the post.

And and btw, half the time save draft doesn’t work. At all. Grrrrrrrr.

I’m also getting numerous pop ups that other people are posting on threads I’ve bookmarked and accidentally hitting those while in the kids of writing a post.

Speaking of bookmarked threads……:I’m not longer getting the notifications of new posts on bookmarked threads. And nada in the way of notifications of new posts within groups.

The app is hanging or shutting down when I’m adding foods to my diary.

I’m occasionally getting double charged for Apple Watch Adjustment down in my exercise logs. And sometimes, exercises appear…..and then vanish.

What are you doing to work on app stability?

Answers

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,503 Member
    Every time I go to community I have to accept/reject cookies.
    I saw my first new cookie notice/warning this morning.
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,877 MFP Staff
    Hi @springlering62 can you please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem so our support team can look into all of those issues for you.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,949 Member
    So. Many. Cookies!

• SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited May 31
    I have been having these problems constantly… I have IOS. They said they are working on a fix. This as at least 3 weeks ago…since then , every single time I come to the community … I have to go through the pop up for reject cookies. It will not go away.

I have non stop tech issues and I’ve just gotten tired of contacting support. It shouldn’t be this time consuming.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    I copied and pasted the original post above to support.

What I got was advice on how to cancel my account.

As the cool kids say,”man, this is just messed up”. 🙃

8sgeumuznvja.png
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,877 MFP Staff
    I copied and pasted the original post above to support.

What I got was advice on how to cancel my account.

As the cool kids say,”man, this is just messed up”. 🙃

D'oh! Sorry about that, I found your support ticket and will make sure it will get looked at.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 929 Member
    I’m getting the cookies prompt pop up every time too. And I hit OK thinking that will help. Nope.