Complete Diary

Options
For the past few days I click on complete dairy for the day but it doesn’t show up on my personal feed that I completed for the day. I’m not sure why it’s not showing up. From what I just saw on some people’s questions, it sounds like they are phasing out the newsfeed? So would this be why?
Thanks,

Kristy

Answers

• fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My completed food diary is no longer showing up in my News Feed. Must be a MFP glitch? Glad to know I'm not the only one.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,870 Member
    Options
    Maybe you know this, but if we clicked it after midnight, it didn't ever show up in the newsfeed, as far as I know.
  • BurningLove79
    BurningLove79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77, yes I knew that already but I appreciate your reply :)
    I am clicking complete earlier in the evening and it won’t show up.
  • khrissyx1
    khrissyx1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I thought it was just me but obviously not. I've tried completing my diary earlier also and it's still not working.
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Same here. The complete diary function hasn't worked for me for several days.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t the complete diary button just generate a post on your newsfeed? I’m guessing you wouldn’t see anything popping up if there’s no more newsfeed.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,870 Member
    Options
    COGypsy wrote: »
    Doesn’t the complete diary button just generate a post on your newsfeed? I’m guessing you wouldn’t see anything popping up if there’s no more newsfeed.

Heretofore, it's done the autopost and the "In 5 weeks" prediction, that's all.
  • henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 1,013 Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    This happened to me the day before they eliminated my newsfeed :s - not sure if you can still close diaries, my diary has moved on to cronometer.