FOR YOU MEN! PLEASE ANSWER FOR ALL US WOMEN!

Options
I would like to know the truth! It seems that I can't watch a movie without scenes of nude women in it. It's like (****, cover your eyes)....I hate it....it's embarressing. I mean, I've no doubt my husband loves me with all his heart. He's so good to me. I'm so lucky. But........do men actually get aroused by these scenes even when watching with your wives/s.o.? I mean, my husband isn't gonna "tell me", but I'm not stupid, it's not like their showing "fat" naked women. But can men keep their "senses" together while watching a movie with their wives or s.o.? I'm only asking when your watching with your wife/s.o. I already know the answer if you watch it alone.

And you know what? Why is it ok to show women nude, but they never show men???? They only seem to show their butts. That's it...What's up with that?

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I would like to know the truth! It seems that I can't watch a movie without scenes of nude women in it. It's like (****, cover your eyes)....I hate it....it's embarressing. I mean, I've no doubt my husband loves me with all his heart. He's so good to me. I'm so lucky. But........do men actually get aroused by these scenes even when watching with your wives/s.o.? I mean, my husband isn't gonna "tell me", but I'm not stupid, it's not like their showing "fat" naked women. But can men keep their "senses" together while watching a movie with their wives or s.o.? I'm only asking when your watching with your wife/s.o. I already know the answer if you watch it alone.

And you know what? Why is it ok to show women nude, but they never show men???? They only seem to show their butts. That's it...What's up with that?
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    I am all ears.... eyes:noway:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    HELLO???? LET'S GO MEN.....Nothing wrong with answering this. My husband is on this site too!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Is this a trick question?:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Are they afraid?? LOL!!
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    Isn't that ironic?
    quote]
    Are they afraid?? LOL!!
    [/quote]
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    All of you need to check out the shows on FX once in a while! LOL. Nice male booty all the time!:laugh: --not the women!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Bankable??!!!
    sgt??!!!!

Come out, come out where ever you aaareee!!!!!:noway:

• cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We're waiting...........................:bigsmile:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    LOL come on boys! :tongue:
  • kmatanzas
    kmatanzas Posts: 25
    Options
    WE :heart: BOOBS
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

LOL!!! Straight to the point!! HAHAHAHA! Love it!
  • Lisabeth
    Options
    YOU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION CORRECTLY. WE KNOW YOU LIKE BOOBS...DUH. PLEASE RE-ANSWER.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    What a coinkeydink... so do I!!:laugh: :noway:

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    men won't answer in fear of our tricky ways of always blaming them for something :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Chickens. Afraid of a bunch of harmless women? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i'm a happily married straight woman. personally i would rather see full female frontal nudity, than full frontal male nudity. (how to say this tackfully) boy junk is funny. who wants to look at that? sorry guys.
  • thewolfman
    Options
    I think I'll have to agree with kmatanzas on this one. Guys do like boobs. To take this a little further though, and flip the question slightly, do you girls want to see a dude's junk in a movie? I think it's probably a supply and demand thing at work here. Enough guys like seeing boobs to make it worthwhile showing them in movies, but I'm not sure there'd be enough women who'd want to see the man parts to warrant pulling it out on the big screen. I know Kevin Bacon has showed it a few times, there's gotta be others, oh yeah, I think the guy in Into The Wild shows his package while he's floating down a river.

As to watching movies with female nudity in them with one's wife, I don't really understand what you mean by "keep their "senses" together". If you're wondering if a guy starts lusting for the actress and forgets about his wife, I don't think so, but there may be some who do. It'll more than likely be a case by case thing. I don't think we could generalize this. Good idea to keep the communication lines open about this and respect each other's feelings on it. I don't only mean that men should respect their wives' opinions here, women need to respect and understand the way guys are built too and be sensitive about that too. Don't try to make your man feel like an idiot about this, that's not gonna help. Definitely let him know you're not comfortable with it and ask him to respect that. But your man's not a jerk for getting aroused by the female body, and it doesn't mean he's cheating on you or doesn't find you as attractive as the actress or anything like that. Honestly, not a lot of thought goes into it, arousal is pretty instinctual.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Under man law #5876 I am not permitted to answer this question.

Instead, here is a cute picture of a bunny.

http://heresabunnywithapancakeonitshead.com/bunny_pancake.jpg