New needing to lose 100lbs...need a diet buddy xx

Options
Hi everyone I just started diet on Monday but really need some ppl to help push me to keep going I am doing a low carb diet and hate exercise but need to start:frown: please feel free to add me I am on everyday and it would be nice to talk to someone in the same situation as me instead of boring my partner lol xx

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me I log everyday and am very active.
  • sweetcheekz82
    Options
    Hey, You can add me as well. I have tried to get friends and family to join me in losing weight but no luck so far. I know it's not a easy life style to switch into so I'm not to upset with friends and family not joining in with me on my journey to become healthy. My husband is very supportive but he's never been over weight so I don't feel like he knows my struggles; like wanting to eat that whole pizza but knowing that it's not worth it. Or why my weight loss journey is emotional for me. I don't know if others feel the same way and I think that it's time for me to go outside of my circle for a support group.
  • CarrieAnnePa
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I am the same! The will power is in my head but it never usually makes it's way to my feet!

But I am on a mission that this time next year I will be half the woman I am now :)
  • jezzebell24
    Options
    Hi you can add me, i need to loose about 100lbs too. I started on the 25th of august but i'm new to the message boards its such a good idea to motivate each other though, I think I need that! :)