Accountability / Motivation Friends

Options
Hey! Looking to be held accountable for my choices, looking to be called out if I’ve not had the best day / lack of exercise…

Need some motivational support in the busy of life…. Sometimes you just can’t be bothered but you know you should!

If you fancy giving / getting some accountability, drop me a friend request and let’s motivate each other 😊 x

Replies

• LilianFMartinque
    LilianFMartinque Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Lilian. I’ve spent the last three years doing and eating whatever I want and now I have about 35 pounds to lose. I’m having a hard time sticking to my diet more than 5 days. I’m not sure how to send a friend request, but if you want to send me one we can keep each other accountable.
  • jonathandgerman
    jonathandgerman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am trying to start a small group of about 10-15 people who really want to hold each other accountable. We would do daily checking in and share workout routine. I would like this group to be active. I would like them to have Apple Watch or similar health tracking device. Feel free to join! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146623-myfitnesspal-buddy