Day 80: Closer to a healthy BMI than Obese!

Options
Posting because these "Success Stories" have been amazing motivation to me over the past 80 days. Thank you all.

For the first time in my adult life, I can say that I am closer to being a healthy weight than I am to being obese! On my 80th straight day of logging in to MFP, I hit a weight I have not seen since I was a pre-teen. (I'm guessing because in my adult life I've never seen it!)

I started this journey 80 days ago at an obese-level BMI of about 31, and now I'm at an over-weight BMI of 27. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. And, 80 days ago, that skirt in my profile picture was almost busting at the seams. I'm only 15 pounds from a healthy BMI, and 19 pounds from my first goal. I believe, because of the past 80 days, that I CAN DO THIS.

My only regret: not taking specific "before" pics. There was one from earlier this year that really prompted me to action, but I deleted it because I didn't want it to exist at the time. Wish I wouldn't have.

Here's to success and motivation to keep on, keepin' on!

Replies

• Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep at it you are doing wonderful!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such a great feeling I know! I also understand what you mean about having before pics. I don't have any because I kept deleting them as well.

Keep up the good work - you're almost there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!