Weekly Report for CURRENT week

Options
Is there a way to see a weekly report of calories/etc for the CURRENT week?

I can find past weeks where it shows what my goals were & what I actually did. But is this possible to see for the current week?

I vary my calories each day, have 1-2 heavier calorie days & the rest lower. It gets hard to keep track of & make sure I don't go over my weekly goal since I'm not able to see it all at a quick glance.

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,837 Member
    Options
    In the phone/tablet app, yes. On the web, I don't know of a way (which isn't the same as saying it doesn't exist ;) ).

In the app, from the dashboard click More, then Nutrition, then pick Calories, Macros, or Nutrients depending on what you want to look at, then Week View. In the calories, you can select Total or Net views.

0lcr5d3ghat4.png

It will default to showing you seven days ending on the day you were looking at (in Day View) when you started, so if you want a different week boundary, just switch back to Day View and adjust. If you just want to move backward/forward in the weeks (same week boundary you were looking at), click the < > arrow thingies.

Yep, I skipped logging Saturday that week. It's year 8-ish of maintenance. I've gotten a little casual. ;)

• LilRock25
    LilRock25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    @AnnPT77 thank you so much!!