Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 60 - 6-Week Challenge (June 21st - August 4th)

Options
2»

Replies

• aliraeheck
    aliraeheck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join for this term? I see it starts on June 21 but it looks like owls were to be sent on the 17&18. This looks like it would be a fun way for me to do more with my weight loss journey. If it's too late for this term, I will just have to try to remember to look out for the next term!
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,329 Member
    Options
    aliraeheck wrote: »
    Is it too late to join for this term? I see it starts on June 21 but it looks like owls were to be sent on the 17&18. This looks like it would be a fun way for me to do more with my weight loss journey. If it's too late for this term, I will just have to try to remember to look out for the next term!

No, it's not too late! And even when it has already started, one can send an application.
    So feel free to submit one, we are looking forward to have you.
  • Calypso627
    Calypso627 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Does the challenge start today?
  • Maalea
    edited June 22
    Options
    Calypso627 wrote: »
    Does the challenge start today?

Officially on Monday, but there are already some things you can start with, like introducing yourself or doing tasks for the free pass. And the initial weigh-in! (But you can do all these on Monday too, so if you don't have time this weekend, no problem.)
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,782 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to return to Hogwarts! Thank you to all of you who do so much to run this challenge!

Thank you <3
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    @Maalea Hello, I'm a new member and have received my Owl to join the Slytherin Common Room.

I look forward to the challenge and to getting to know you all.
  • rhubarb_pie
    rhubarb_pie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join if it is not too late?
  • Maalea
    edited June 26
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join if it is not too late?

No, it's not too late! Please look out for a friend request and pm. :)
  • KatyO2823
    KatyO2823 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I please join if it is not too late?
  • Maalea
    Options
    KatyO2823 wrote: »
    Hi, can I please join if it is not too late?

Sure! Please fill out the form that is linked in the first post (it's mainly for getting to know your house preferences).