Newsfeed

Options
2»

Replies

• Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    There was an announcement a while ago. I can't remember how I discovered it. Not having time to read it all properly there seems to be a way of setting up some kind of contact group between friends but they have not really made it obvious. For example, when you complain they do not refer you to the Announcement. Now, would that have made sense? I think so.

When big changes like this are made, it can't be beyond the whit of person kind to have been able to put a notification in all our news feeds.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    The newsfeed software was old and unsupported, and only a very small number of people used it.

The good news is that the food diary, exercise log and reports are still there! :)

Everybody used it going by the amount of complaints, which will be a waste of time I hasten to add, as the powers that be deem those complaints irrelevant. The newsfeed was the first thing that appeared when I would log on, so how they came to the conclusion that "nobody used it" is beyond me. There is no support on this app anymore, none.
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    BabesaPink wrote: »
    I want my newsfeed back. I want to see my friends activity.

I'm with you. Not going to happen from what I've seen/heard. There are a lot of ways to keep in touch, but they require a bit more effort on everyone's part.