Used ProForm Bike with iFit...have questions

MonkeyMel21
MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
Hello! I got a pretty nice ProForm indoor bike with a screen that utilizes iFit. I have yet to connect it to our internet and have just done a few manual work outs so far that have been a great start. I'm hoping someone on here can tell me how best to utilize the whole machine without signing up for a $39 a month subscription (I'm not willing to pay anything monthly).

So, if you don't subscribe to iFit but still use this machine, what do you do? Can I connect my fire tablet to watch streaming shows, can I connect to the internet to view bike trails during a workout, etc? The online manual says there are workouts already in it, do I need to connect to the internet to access those? Literally any help/suggestions would be great! My whole family is excited to upgrade to this from the 1970's looking Schwinn Airdyne that we've been using, lmao!

Thanks so much!!

Answers

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Update. I finally logged on to the internet and am able to access a small number of free video/routines. It's pretty cool, it changes the resistance automatically and has lots of nature trails! It still wants me to sign up for a paid subscription but it's simple to bypass the main screen and go on with my work out whether it be manual or pre-programmed.