Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Have always failed alone and now looking for friends in the same boat. CW: 250lbs GW: 160lbs

Hey all! I will try to keep this short and sweet. I am currently 250lbs, and it has wrecked my personal life to the fullest. I feel so insecure often, wear baggy clothing and naturally I am a stress eater so the good days I have can be eaten back in 2-3 days :neutral:

I get more motivated when I see other people posting and being active so I am hoping making some friends here on MFP will help me greatly. I do not always use my diary (if you're a stickler for that) but I do workout daily and would love to support someone and receive an accountability buddy during this process. I am in my 30's and have always been heavier and am ready to take charge of my health before it causes more problems (currently back and knee pain, and high blood pressure.)

I am pretty goofy and super easy to get along with so send me a friend request if it seems like we could be good buddies on here. :smile: Thanks!