Looking for supportive friends :)

Options
Hi guys. I’m new here and only been using the app for a few days. Looking for supportive friends to motivate, encourage and exchange fitness and foodie advice :)

Replies

• SpurgeonAR7911
    SpurgeonAR7911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I've been up and down and really inconsistent and could also use an accountability partner 😊

What do you think of the app so far?
  • Missymoo74mfp
    Missymoo74mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like this too, how do we add each other?
  • lauralee11363
    lauralee11363 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started 3 days ago. I haven't decided whether I'm going to go premium or not, whether it's worth the money, as I am on a very tight budget. I have a little less than a month to decide.

I don't mind logging my food in, but the only exercise I can do at this point is a slow pace walk. I had shoulder rotator cuff repair surgery 2 and half weeks ago. I am in physical therapy three times a week for that. Most movement of my left arm hurts pretty bad. I also have hip and knee problems, in addition to mobility problems. I have a service dog to help me walk, so I won't fall down.

I started losing weight back in January, but didn't get into the weight loss clinic until 3 days ago. I have been on Mounjaro since January and have lost almost 30 lbs.

Hopefully, I will continue to lose weight and Keep it off this time.

Thanks for reading

Laura
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 👋🏼 I am looking for supportive friends also to keep me motivated and inspired to get back on track.. Feel free to add me. My name is La'Toya 🌸