Calorie goals are different than set goals... Help

I set my calorie goals to 3250, and on the display for daily calorie goals it says 2750. WTF and when I click on the 2750, it tells me it is set at 3250. I've tried tweaking with the weight, long term goals, and everything. My displayed calorie goal is different than what it's actually set to

Replies

• tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 2,133 Member
    edited June 13
    Why so high? What is your height and weight?
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 60 Member
    If you just changed it this week, wait for the week to change. I found that it would take until the next Sunday after I made a change for all the displays to be correct. Like it would show the correct calories on the daily log but everywhere else it would be the old goal.
  • esmatullahsaidy
    esmatullahsaidy Posts: 2 Member
    Ong! My goal is 1,700 daily and even I spend 500 on jogging
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,853 Member
    edited June 13
    I set my calorie goals to 3250, and on the display for daily calorie goals it says 2750. WTF and when I click on the 2750, it tells me it is set at 3250. I've tried tweaking with the weight, long term goals, and everything. My displayed calorie goal is different than what it's actually set to

That's exactly 500 less... looks suspicious. @menschedominick367 you need to give you some more information in order to help you. Are we talking computer or app, which OS? What did you do where? What are your goals and your current stats?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,139 Member
    Looks like you have set yourself to lose a lb a week? Just set MFP to maintain to reduce confusion when you're imposing your own numbers also disconnect any devices you may have connected such as watches or phones or other apps till you know the base values work correctly