How to sync my phone MFPal app with the online program

Options
I have been using my phone's MyFitnessPal app to record my meals. (I do not have a premium account.) My phone used to sync with the online program and I could print a weekly diary of the foods I've eaten along with their calories and nutritional info. It appears that the online program doesn't sync at all with my phone. My old weight goals etc are still in the online program. Is there anything I can do to get the phone program to sync with the online program so that I can print a weekly report? (Has this become a premium only function?) All help appreciated!

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,310 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Your account and information should sync seamlessly between your devices. If they aren't, there are two likely causes;

- There is a sync issue preventing the app from sending data to our server (the website is always up to date with server information)
    - You're logged into a second account

In either case, I would recommend working with our support team on this to ensure you don't accidentally lose your data in the app by randomly trying troubleshooting steps. You can reach our support team for assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com