Tmi probably but anyways

Options
I've been throwing up almost everything I eat every day for the past week idk if I have food posioning but I'm def sick.
Should I still log full calories on something if it doesn't stay down?
Thanks <3

Answers

• sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    If you've been throwing up for a week caliries are the least of your worries. I'd see a doctor.
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Are you nauseas all day?? Could you be pregnant? Food poisoning doesn’t usually last longer than a few days unless you have something like shagella. Get better soon!! ❤️
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    As someone who has had "stomach issues" ranging from ulcers to gastroparesis to nausea and vomiting pretty much any time I get stressed or upset.....throwing up for a solid week is NOT NORMAL. Rather than spending any amount of time trying to divine how many calories might or might not have stayed in your system, please, please, please, call a doctor. Go to urgent care if you need to. But get that sorted before you even think about calorie counting.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,920 Member
    Options
    Doctor, doctor, doctor.

If you can, keep drinking fluids, even just water: Dehydration is a risk.

Don't worry about calorie counting. Generically, it can be a good idea not to focus on weight loss when recovering from illness or injury (recovery and repair require calories and nutrition). More extreme than that, you're at risk of absorbing too few calories (among other risks when vomiting repeatedly).

See your doctor, urgent care, even emergency room. At least call a medical help consultation line (some hospital systems have them) to get advice. It's not normal to be vomiting that much for that long.

Wishing you recovery - get help with that!
  • blackpinkinbayarea
    blackpinkinbayarea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think I may be pregnant but I am unsure lol I'll take a test tomorrow but I def think I am sorry I didn't include that