Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Weekly Digest needs to link to other info

Options
The Weekly Digest is moderately helpful, but it could be extremely informative if the numbers were drill ins. For example, my WD for last week shows I had 10 sweets and snacks. When I look at my food log I am not seeing 10 that should fall into that category so I would like to be able to click on that stat and have it show me more details of what the 10 items were. All data on the WD should be accessible by drilling into the numbers to see specific data. The WD is great for s quick snapshot so I don't think info needs added to the actual WD to make it more helpful. Just add the ability to drill into the numbers to get the details.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,140 Member
    Options
    I agree it would be helpful.
    I wonder what my 9 sweets were, too.
    I realize it's never gonna know my personal recipe "Susie's good stuff " is roasted veggies.
    I am glad, too, to have the weekly digest--a quick, easy, concise reminder that my diet is better than it was and still has room for improvement.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 765 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you so much for your feedback on the Weekly Digest! I've passed this along to our team to consider when making future improvements.