Looking for vegetarian friends

Options
I'm looking for people with similar diets to me to add as friends.

I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years and unfortunately I haven't been the healthiest eater - which as a vegetarian is even worse! I really want to do it right this time and make a total lifestyle change. It's important to me that I get enough protein, the right fats and other essential nutrients. I'd love to share diaries with other people with the same goal.

If you fit the bill please add me!

:)

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Well i am vegan not vegetarian but you can add me if you want i have had ups and downs as well good fat znd protien in avacados plus there are vegetarian and vegan food pyrimids on google :)
  • sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just added you. :) I'm also a vegetarian (almost 2 years) and struggling to find quick & nutritious meal options. It seems every time I go out all of the vegetarian options (besides salads) are drowning in cheese. So I've been cutting back on eating out. I haven't been doing too hot on keeping under my sugar limit and haven't been getting adequate protein. So, I think I might look into a protein shake to supplement my workouts. I'm sure we can do this!

Best of luck!
  • jenshaped
    Options
    Just added you! I'm also a vegetarian, about 10 years now.
  • kinetic1234
    kinetic1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just added you. Vego doing "Eat to Live" and to date have lost around 12kg from the program (stopping and starting a few times though!)

Happy to accept more adds from vegos too!
  • Konfetti123
    Konfetti123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly a vegetarian but it very very little meat. My fiance calls me semi-vegetarian :) Add me ifyou'd like to!!
  • MelBrooks242
    MelBrooks242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I became a vegetarian 20 years ago when I was 5. I was a vegan for 3 years. I'm a legit vegetarian, I don't eat any meat including chicken, fish animal rennet (in cheese) I avoid eggs.
  • morninglory99
    morninglory99 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am vegetarian! Have been my whole life :)
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people with similar diets to me to add as friends.

I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years and unfortunately I haven't been the healthiest eater - which as a vegetarian is even worse! I really want to do it right this time and make a total lifestyle change. It's important to me that I get enough protein, the right fats and other essential nutrients. I'd love to share diaries with other people with the same goal.

If you fit the bill please add me!

:)

I have been a vegetarian for almost all my life (~28 years) and am friends with a lot of vegetarians as well. Many of us tend to be 'pudding vegetarians', though. Heavily relying on chocolate, pizza, chips etc.
    When I manage to eat a normal half-healthy diet, I have all nutrients and proteins easily covered. I get checked up every couple of years and I have never ever had any deficit.

Cheer up! It takes some getting used to but it's really not that hard :flowerforyou:
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Feel free to add me...