Working out with medical restrictions

I have three brain aneurysms. I created one and it almost ruptured 3 years ago from working out and doing burpees. The pressure In my head is intense when I am not doing physical activities. The neurologists tell me not to do any physical exertion, If I feel pressure in my head. Well I feel pressure and pain in my head when I am sitting still. Fast forward to today and I have gained around 40 pounds. I go on small walks with my pugs. But they are sniffing and meandering. I need to exercise but I don’t know how and what my limitations are. It’s really scary, and could have easily died last time. I was lucky. I am now 36. At 185 lbs. I am currently on a diet, but that isn’t helping my strength. Would a personal trainer help me even with my medical issues? Or am I a liability? At home I do chores but will stop midway when I feel pressure and pain coming on. Sometimes vacuuming can take several hours, and mowing the grass takes a few days. I’m sure I’m not the only one with issues like this. But I don’t know what to do. I can’t even push to poop. Sorry tmi. But seriously if you wanna talk about this feel free to message me. Thank you.

Replies