Losing weight from breasts :( Need motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    I forgot to mention this. There is no such thing as a cute bra for DD and up.
    [/quote]

Sure there are. You just have to get them from a bra boutique and pay through the roof for them!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention this. There is no such thing as a cute bra for DD and up.
    Sure there are. You just have to get them from a bra boutique and pay through the roof for them!

Yeeep. That was my point. Really cute Victoria's Secret bras for $45-$60 a pop. Not the cute little tshirt bras that cost next to nothing. I don't have any boutique bra stores near me that I know of other than them, but the show Double Divas makes me want to go explore Livi Rae in Atlanta. Though I'm sure it is ungodly expensive too.

Edit: Fixed quote.
  • MeenaKeepRunning
    Options
    Thanks for the replies everyone!
    I do take a little comfort knowing its not forever... if I do achieve my goals and end up hating my body, it's probably not like I will never ever be able to have breasts again (I hope).
    Also helps knowing I'm not alone!
    I think a big issue for me is that when I was younger I used to covet skininess and it led to some really horrible issues with my eating. Now that I'm away from all that, even though I'm focusing on health and strength, the idea of that flat-chested boyish physique just reminds me alarmingly of all the bad habits I got away from when I learned to like my body again. I guess it just has to be another process of acceptance...
  • klerato
    Options
    After I had my first son,I lost the weight and My boobs got super small and saggy but as I worked out more they seemed to start picking up and matching my new body.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My dear husband's late grandfather used to tell him "anything more than a handful is wasted". :blushing: Then when he got older, it got amended to "mouthful". :devil:

I know when I get down to my goal weight I'll probably be a 34B or so, if that, and I'll still have 38-39 inch hips. Oh well. Evolutionarily speaking, you can feed babies no matter how small they are, and I won't be having any anyway, so it's just for show at this point. I don't give a crap about hair, makeup or clothes, so that'll just be one more thing not to give a crap about.

I'd much rather be MOAR SKRONG than have perfect boobies. Besides, I'm nearly 40, there's no perfect boobies at my age w/o surgery anyway! :laugh:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, we don't get to choose where we lose fat from.
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You can have some of mine!!! I'm an F cup (down from an H cup)