Fat kinda fit hillbilly

nathangmiller1011
nathangmiller1011 Posts: 1 Member
edited June 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi y’all
I’ve been on this a while.
Am okay fitt but trying to get shredded and 12 pack. I am fitt but still got a beer stomach .
Also am single and looking for a women. I am looking for a girlfriend who I can help and she can help me get jacked and ripped.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    Hello, and welcome!

I used to be fat and kinda fit. Obese, technically, even. Now I'm not fat. MFP can help with that, if you stick with it patiently.

What it can't help with, mostly: It's not a dating app. Friendly warning: You'll get into hot water here if you try to use it like one. (It's against the rules.) There are lots of dating apps out there, and they're more likely to help you find women near you. This site is international, with no indications of location. I'm assuming you'd prefer nearby women.

Me, I'm old enough to be your granny. I'm not fat anymore, still kinda fit, never going to be shredded. It's not that grannies can't shred, it's that it's not my jam.

Sincere best wishes for success on the fat loss front: It's worth the effort!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 507 Member
    I am fitt but still got a beer stomach .

Cut back on the beer for a start.................

• Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 503 Member
    Get jacked/ripped first.
    You'll never lift your way into abs. You gotta get the diet discipline VERY in control.