I'm new here

EileenB42
EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi My name is Eileen and I just found this site this morning. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I was considering weight loss surgery for a while but glad I changed my mind. I don't do much exercise except around the house. I used to walk I should go back to that.
Nice to be here.
1535669.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Eileen

Replies

• sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Walking is a great start. Also eat small portion meals this helps with the weight loss. It maybe tough at first but with a lot of dedication you can do it. If you ever need support, just let me know!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Eileen! Good luck on your journey!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Welcome! Walking is definitely a way to get started. Good luck and keep coming back!
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Thank you both for the support and encouragement. I have been trying to cut down at supper . It has helped. I started at 260 and currently 254.8. my first mini goal is 248.
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Welcome Eileen!! I love walking. . .it's a great stress reliever for me in addition to the exercise :) I know for me personally just a little bit of food won't fill me up so I always make sure to have lots of vegetables with my meals to fill me up with hardly any calories. I usually do fruit with my breakfast instead of veggies, not AS low in calories as veggies but still low & filling! Good luck on your journey and I KNOW you can do this!!! I started out with almost 80 lbs to lose and I kept putting off getting started because I didn't think I COULD lose it and now I am already half-way there. . .so you've made the first, most important step so you're well on your way now!!!
This discussion has been closed.