I'm overweight!

Options
For the first time in a long time I am overweight instead of obese. I know that BMI is not always an accurate indicator, but I'm still pretty excited. I also had a new PB with my jogging tonight. Great day!

Replies

• sybrix
    sybrix Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well done! Every victory is worth celebrating. Pretty soon you'll be celebrating being in the "Normal" BMI range! :happy:
  • uvonne610
    uvonne610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how you feel when I saw I was in that range also I couldn't of been happier good job!!!!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, seems like a great day! Congrats on your PB with jogging too, that's always a good feeling! :drinker:
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's kind of my goal..to be overweight. Heh. Not what most people would say, but I've been in the obese category (I hate that word) so long that slim or 'normal' kind of seems about as real as purple unicorns. But I'll take overweight. It would be a big improvement.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the overweight club, and goodbye to the obese club! Woo hoo!! That's such a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations on your PB with jogging, too. It feels so great when you accomplish something like that. Keep up the good/hard work!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    that's awesome :D
  • margaretrae
    Options
    Congratulations. It's not as easy as people think there is a lot of hard work involved.
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You go girl!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I was over the moon when it happened to me! BMI is not everything but, gosh, how good it is to get rid of that 'obese mark'! Congrats!!!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it's such a good feeling.
  • tavinsmom
    Options
    Awesome! I get excited seeing my BMI go down, so I know where you are coming from
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!